Don’t fall victim to the next cyberattack by taking advantage of our cybersecurity risk assessment and make sure your defences are up date.
We’ll provide a snapshot of your IT security health status and identify any areas requiring improvement.
What you get
We’ll assess your network and provide a risk report outlining the current status of your cybersecurity and IT environment. No software or Agent is installed during this process.
We’ll explore all of your internal and external vulnerabilities, controls, security policies and Dark Web compromises. All the devices on your network will be identified, uncovering any issues or weaknesses.
Upon completion, we’ll provide a Risk Report that outlines our findings and discuss them with you. We’ll provide recommendations and actions you may need to take to fully protect your network.
Our Risk Assessment covers:
- Servers, Workstations, Printers, Switches and Routers
- Listing computers still joined to your domain requiring removal
- List of missing system Patches, Service Packs or Security Updates
- Local accounts with weak, insecure passwords.
- Systems with missing Anti-Virus/Spyware protection and firewall misconfiguration
- Security policy inconsistencies across the network
- Inbound/Outbound system accesses that should be blocked
- Content filtering for Social Media
- Misconfigured permissions of User access to Network Shares
- Breakdown of AD Security Group Membership
- Detect and determine the security of wireless networks
- Old user accounts which should be disabled
- Internal systems with open ports posing a security risk
- Issues putting your network at risk of disruption or loss of data
- Dark Web scans highlighting compromised emails or passwords
Signup now for your cybersecurity assessment.